Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Diaper Cakes you WANT to Eat!

So here they are! My latest project! I have to admit they aren't to shabby (if I do say so myself!). My first two diaper cakes! Both are made with really nice ribbon and usable Pampers Swaddlers diapers size one (that's a mouthful)! I had a blast making them!
I didn't on these two, but I am going to make the bows actual hair clips that you can take on and off and use them for your baby! Also, I have learned how to make flowers out of onesies and baby socks and stuff so I am going to make a topper bouquet with them on my next one! Anyway, let me know what you think : )

5 comments:

Corrine said...

absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! You are a very talented lady! :)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Hook a sista up! I LOVE them. I have done some daiper cakes in my day (we have rolled the diapers individually) But never had such cute bows and ribbons-what a cute idea to make them hair bows!!! THe green is my favorite!I want to see picts of the baby shoes too-you jsut need to open a baby botique!

John and Cara said...

I sure hope you are going to be opening a business doing these. At least online. They are awesome! Can't wait to see the onsie flower :o)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

uMM YOU MUST BE super SPECIAL TO GET A COMMENT FROM CARA! BTW-DONT FORGET TO GET LOOK AT YOUR BLEATED B-DAY POST ON THE BLOG!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I cannot find your botique blog-is it www.paileypeach.blogspot.com? If so it is some bible class online-I wanna see it!