Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My flower headbands grow naturally!

These are a few things I've been working on recently. These are my first and trial run, but I think they are pretty darn cute!
This one and the one below are headbands. The pink one has glitter and jewels on the flower and band along with a button center : )
This one has hand embellished writing and doodles along the flower petals : )
The rest are hair clips...
This is a bow I made from wired ribbon.
So, I've found something that I truly love doing. Crafts! Now if I could only figure out how to make money from it!


5 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Those are beautiful! I wondered what you were making . . . (facebook)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I LOVE THEM--We WANT SOME!!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

BTW- you could start a website and do it from home!

Caty said...

etsy.com! It's a website for people who make their own things and have their own businesses. My friend Tasha makes dresses for little girls and has her own Etsy website.

Sarah and Wes said...

Amber-Rose, how did you get that font for your blog title?