Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm Thankful Each Day!

My babies are getting so big!
Every Day they do something new and exciting.
Lekai is learning to roll over and sit up.
Mikkelle is learning all sorts of new things and is constantly singing and dancing!
Both sleep wonderfully,
and smile constantly...
Both look just like their daddy...
And both make me more grateful for the life that I have.
"I'm thankful each day
For the blessings I see,
And for all of the gifts
That God's given to me.

I'm thankful for friends,
For laughing and sharing...
I'm thankful for family,
For loving and caring."

-parts from one of my favorite children's books
"I'm Thankful Each Day" by P.K. Hallinan.

2 comments:

John and Cara said...

Love, Love, Love your kids and family! What a marvelous post and tribute! We are thankful for you also! Hugs and Kisses, Cara and John

Anonymous said...

Seriously the cutest kids! Love them both so very much.