Sunday, January 24, 2010

KARMA Theater

So last night when I got home from grocery shopping with Mikkelle there was a sheet hanging over the way to the downstairs. And two signs that read
"Welcome to the KARMA Theater" and "Admittance with 1 kiss and an 'I love you.'"
And downstairs Kelby had set up the room to look like a little mini theater with all of our favorite snacks!
(yes there was ice cream...)
And we watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. IT WAS AWESOME! We all really LOVED it! Kelby is so creative and thoughtful and it was a memorable night.
Thanks Sweetie, I love you .

4 comments:

Lissa said...

How sweet! Thoughtful, fun husbands are the best. They make like wonderful. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Emily said...

Hey Amber-Rose, I know this probably seems stalker-ish every time I comment on your blog, because we don't know each other. Haha, you've probably figured out that I know Kelby (from High School). Just wanted to let you know, in case you were wondering.
Anyway... that was a really cool movie night idea! Kelby's a thought husband. (I just may be copying the idea!)

Kelby and Amber-Rose said...

Haha, no it's nice! I know who you are! Kelby said you guys were friends from school. It's nice that you keep in touch : ) I always love comments!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Can we borrow Kelby over here? What cute yummy FUN!